Need some more tips for driving sober? Kia Magic players have shared their best tips for getting home safely, driving sober and planning ahead.
- Casey May Kopua – Make a plan, stick to it and enjoy
- Courtney Tairi – Always organise your transport for the night, before you leave!
- Ellen Halpenny – Save the taxi’s number in your phone.
- Grace Rasmussen – Give up alcohol! Or….organise a trusted sober driver well in advance – failing to plan is planning to fail!!
- Jamie-Lee Price – Be Safe, Be Smart.
- Jo Trip – Make sure you have someone you trust that will stay sober on the night OR have an extra bit of cash on you so you can call a taxi if required.
- Jo Harten – A little is a lot when it comes to alcohol, don’t run the risk – ask a friend or get a taxi.
- Kristiana Manu’a – Always be responsible and have a sober driver…BE the sober driver!
- Kelly Jury – Be smart and drive sober.
- Malia Paseka – Don’t drink and drive is my #1 rule!
- Aisha Bower – Always take extra money just in case you need to catch a taxi.
- Sam Sinclair – You don’t need alcohol to have a good time. Sober drivers can still have fun! #volunteertoday
- Leana de Bruin – Have a buddy to call on when unexpected things happen and you can’t drive!! Don’t get behind the wheel it’s not worth it!!!